"ClayRevolution" "ClayRevolution"

Wow

This is literally the best claymation I've ever seen.

"Dragon and PhoeniX" "Dragon and PhoeniX"

Pretty cool!

I usually hate claymation, but you turned out to be quite the sculptor! I'd give this a better score if there was some sort of story, interaction, or just something other than art-exhibition, but the surprisingly high-quality art gets you a 7/10 by itself.

TheSJproduction responds:

Thank you, that comment means alot for a person that isn't into claymation. :P

EVIL Co. Hiring Day EVIL Co. Hiring Day

Pretty good.

It was pretty funny, and the characters were convincing. You're a pretty good voice actor, but you really need to find a better mic without all that excess static and wind pickup. Despite the bad mic and the not-very-thorough graphics, I really loved this flash. Keep it up!

Kooma responds:

That's the problem with basing your humor on comedy. A bad recording setup can screw you over like nobody's business. =) Thanks for the review.

Entanglement 2 Entanglement 2

Goddamn...

I blinked.

Reincarnation: TFHH Reincarnation: TFHH

The lack of original work in this flash is astounding. And even yet, you managed to ruin the awesomeness of the work of others.

Hey You! Newgrounder! Hey You! Newgrounder!

Here's your five.

I happened to be picking my nose with my left hand.

~Play~ ~Play~

Oh my god.

This is actually the best art I've ever seen.

Cornflakes Of Agony Cornflakes Of Agony

This really surprised me!

The beginning was just terrible, but I followed the advice of my previous reviewers and watched the whole thing. I must say...the high quality animation really surprised me. I was going to rate this 2/10 at the beginning, but the ending was actually so amazing that I won't even average 2 and 10 and give you a 6.

10/10, my friend.

Mad Mad Mario 2 Mad Mad Mario 2

...and you did not disappoint!

This was just as funny as the first one, good job!

There's a little glitch though. When the flash replays, there is absolutely no sound...and without sound, this flash sort of loses its UMPH.

The Post-it Knight The Post-it Knight

Amazing!

I hope people realize how much effort it really takes to make something like this. I loved everything about it, especially the animation style.

10/10